Thursday, August 16, 2007

The title

My peppermints with fruit...I didn't expect this one to go unnoticed but somehow it has. I somewhat believe that the truth need not be bitter and the correct path need not be the most difficult one.

Gandhiji was a great man, now whether you believe that or you don't you must agree that the title of his autobiography was pretty good...and it was indeed "My Experiments with Truth" This blog was, and in the future is supposed to contain what I perceive to be the truth, but the truth can be tricky and ambiguous.

and now I hope the title of my blog makes a little more sense, for the truth can be nothing more than "My peppermints with fruit"

6 comments:

losin_my_soul said...

hmmm... always wondered wat the title meant... nyways u could do with updating ur blog more often...

pratap kaul said...

yay..finally makes sense...and yea u cud do with updating ur blog more often..

yugandhar said...

WAS THINKIN ABT IT...NOW IT MAKES SENSE....

Gopal Balakrishnan said...

well the updating of the blog will happen more often now...

Unknown said...

hmm... this post was quite useless for me.. since u already told me what ur title meant.. so..yeh.. kewl..

Unknown said...

bapu rocks... he is the only guy who could walk into a sea of rioters armed wid choppers n knives and calm them.
I feel happy when i see is fotu on the green money :))