Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Sweetest thing!!

a beautiful beautiful song....Sweetest Thing By Bono and the video is also kind of funny.
The word just are absolutely to the highest degree of superlativeness amazing.

Expresses the feelings of a romantic who is absolutely confident on everything else but just can't seem to understand and give his love all that she needs...In a valiant attempt he writes this song and the words are just beautiful...

"(My) Baby`s got blue skies up ahead
But in this I'm a rain cloud
You know she wants a dry kind of love"

(I'm almost exactly what she doesn't need right now)


"I know I got black eyes
But they burn so brightly for her
Guess it's a blind kind of love"

If only she could see how much she means to me...but its a blind kind of love


"Baby's got blue skies up ahead
But in this I'm a rain cloud
Ours is a stormy kind of love"

And though I'm not what she needs now and tho she cant see what she means to me we'll make it work and its our special kind of live and love:)

(After thought: a rather mushy one..but worth it)

The video

2 comments:

"SHAH" ..Harsh said...

well
i saw the video
it seems funny
but yeah as u read da lyrics and as u describe it at start ...rly thrs a lot meant in it.
nice one!

Sneha P said...

well mush is allowed..every once in a way...
i wish u good luck